Northern Arizona Adventures

Trying to stay on schedule when I've become so active in doing things has been somewhat difficult, if you haven't been able to tell.  Don't get me wrong, I love going out and doing things now, but at the same time, I want to be making art and have my time for that.  Maybe it's time for a new schedule?  We'll see. Tuesday was spent running errands with the boyfriend.  We stopped at Home Depot so I could get some ideas for a possible future studio situation.  The most I'm worried about at this point is having a space to wash screens out.  At ASU the studio sink was this large sink with a shower curtain and a hose with a pressure nozzle.  I need something I'm not worried about staining.  Obviously in an apartment or even a rental home that's kind of impossible.  We spotted a couple of laundry sink setups that might work for a future space.  It's odd to think about because I never thought I'd be anywhere near close to be thinking about a possible space.  I don't want to jinx it, so that's all I'll say.

We also went to Hobby Lobby because I needed some yarn for a gift project.  We ended up staying for over an hour looking around at stuff.  There's a couple of sewing patterns that caught my eye.  I need to organize my patterns before I get any more though.  Just like my fabric and my yarn.  All that stuff needs to be organized and put into boxes instead of having it all over the place.  That might be my project for today while I'm waiting for tonight's events.

Wednesday we planned to go to Sedona.  What I thought was a day trip, turned into a two day trip with a visit to Flagstaff as well.  Lots of looking at stuff and walking around on Wednesday and Thursday, as well as visiting friends.

And now I'm back home, thinking about organizing things so my art stuff isn't ALL over the place...but of course it will always be all over the place.  Fridays are always a little hard for me because I have work all weekend...and then it's Monday again.  ...oh well.

Until then...have a good weekend!